Philippe CIZAIRE, born 1971, 50 years old
39 Rue Abbé Grégoire - 38000 Grenoble - France
firstname.lastname@example.org - www.cizaire.com/pcizaire_cv_eng.html
- [pdf] (dark blue is for hyperlink)
High performance distributed system technical manager
Networking and object design expert
Complex systems design
- Wishes :
Architecture, design and technical management of multi-tiers solutions,
Technically lead and coach teams to build distributed products.
Investigation, prototyping and productization of tricky software elements.
Gather needs and constraints to fit market demand.
Support whole creation of value chain, from presales, through realization, to support.
- Skills :
- Technical choices, risk management.
- Teams technical coaching. Knowledge transfer to other teams.
- Customers/partners relation, crisis management.
- Consulting, collaboration and training in english and french, in foreign companies.
- Architectural Expertise : component framework, IPC, API design, performance.
- Technical Expertise : C, C++, Perl, network, protocols.
- linux kernel coding, templates, macros, compilation, POSIX API, WIN32 API
- socket API, iptables, iproute2, tc, pcap, pf_packet, routers, switches, DPI
- ARP, IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, WTP, WSP, RADIUS, SNMP, CORBA
- Linux technologies : embedded linux, busybox, uclibc, linux early boot process (USB, CD, flash), lilo, syslinux.
- Quality - Administration : SCM administrator, release management, virtual machine administrator, system administrator, network administrator.
- Oddities : 80x86 assembly, PC hardware, Dos PC system programming, reverse-engineering, LD_PRELOAD code injection debugging, network processor.
- Work Experience :
- 2012 - 2022 : Cognizant Technology Solutions, Grenoble - France, dedicated in providing infrastructure, solutions and services for software and hardware validation
Technical manager, solution builder, expert and architect of the Grenoble Test Center (~50p).
Define, design, implement and support solutions created for qualification purpose and support of the production.
Hire, train, leverage teams. Provide definition, training, support and enforcing of rules and best practices to achieve high quality levels.
Customers types : CAC40, highly innovative enterprises
Domains : Hospitality, Energy, Banking, Robotic, Pharmacy
- Create whole infrastructure supporting Grenoble Test Center production
- Server infrastructure for virtual machines management
- Solution infrastructure for day to day production services
- Networking infrastructure and customer network peering allowing network behavior testing and tampering
- Physical and virtual desktop systems farm as test targets and supporting technologies
- Physical and virtual mobile device farm and supporting technologies
- Technology acquisition, reduction of technical gap to allow usage by functional testers
- Global mentoring on all aspects related to testing and technologies
- Web technologies, Web services
- Hardware, systems and networks
- Desktop / Mobile native and hybrid applications
- Automation, Test repository, Defect repository
- Engineering, Software Engineering, Quality
- Create technology enablers allowing to deliver test to customers
- Web service simulator
- SMS management
- Data processors and comparators
- Data acquisition and transformation
- Report generation
- Create / acquire / incorporate technologies into automated testing solutions
- Selenium, Appium, Detox, Chrome DevTools, Soap-UI, Tosca, Apache HttpCore, Apache POI, ...
- Java, NodeJS, Perl, Python, ...
- ALM, Jira, SquashTM, QTest, TestRail, Jira/Xray, Jira/Zephyr, ...
- Sales process support : solution building, risk assessment, technology assessment, cost assessment, investment accounting, task splitting, planing, preparation and validation of sales documents
- Project management of challenging projects. Shadow project management for crisis management. Support for project management regarding customer communication.
- 2002 - 2012 : Volubill Telecom solution company, Grenoble - France, editor of solutions to charge and control data traffic of mobile phone users by analysis of their data usage.
Technical manager, expert and architect of the Grenoble product team (~20p).
Hire, train, leverage team members. Provide definition, training, support and enforcing of rules and best practices to achieve high quality levels. Design, code key points.
Technical leading of the VPF/VNS Service Controller, a distributed high-availability software and hardware solution to capture, analyze, report and control the network traffic of the phone users.
Some mobile operator customers : Orange, Vodafone, Movistar(Telefonica,O2), Orascom, Tata teleservice, Airtel, Globe Telecom, Celcom, Digicel.
- Technical communication channel to the rest of the company and customers.
- Administrator : Linux, network, CM Synergy, Git, release management, virtual machine.
- Distributed frameworks design and coding :
- Tool libraries : C++, Java, Perl
- Trusted components for network packet processing : Java and C++
- API chains for Name to IP translation dynamicity, Statistics, Management and Configuration : Perl
- Semi-trusted components to process high number of stateful concurrent running contexts : Java, C++, C++ zero allocation
- Deep Packet Inspection API, bindings to Qosmos, Ipoque, (Wireshark also)
- Packet acquisition API, bindings to pcap, pf_packet, iptables, named pipe, tee, volubill
- Coaching and leverage of development teams
- Quality tools design and coding : unified building environment, documentation generator, packaging system with automatic installation (including small footprint linux os), non-regression, traffic generators.
- Legacy code source take over, reverse-engineering, support, maintain and graceful leverage.
- Design and coding of high-availability weighted load-balancer : network processor, VIP and VRRP.
- Protocol decoders coding : ARP, IP, UDP, TCP, HTTP, WTP, WSP.
- Coding of Packet forging, changing (fake answer, fake traffic, payload insertion).
- Performant codings :
- Zero queue bandwidth management
- Zero parsing searchable xml (xpath)
- Network processor zero memory load-balancer
- Fast memory mapped database
- Fast decision tables (int, url, network with different size)
- Shared memory statistics
- Preparsed XML for fast C++ application reading
- Linux kernel modules coding :
- Two wires for High-Availability
- Zero memory allocation traffic volume and time counter
- Zero memory allocation traffic load-balancer to several user space processes
- Efficient packet transfer from kernel to user space, and back
- Investigations : adding ref counted management memory in llvm C++ compilation, ref counted managed language with coroutines/continuation.
- 1997 - 2002 : SILICOMP Industrial software company, Grenoble - France.
Technical manager of the Appli-Bus team (~10p) and Technical sale consultant.
Define, train, support and enforce design and coding methods, rules, and best practices to achieve high quality levels. Design, code key points.
Technical leading of Appli-Bus software, a fault-tolerant simd "middleware" used as integration platform for industrial applications in a heterogeneous distributed objects environment on both UNIX and Windows NT.
Example of Appli-Bus software use : RATP subway station security equipment control, Singapore airport taxiway and runway.
- Support to the marketing and sale teams of the company.
- Coding of automatic generation of software sources from IDL interfaces.
- Design and development of versioning, delivering and packaging tools for an industrial product.
- Coding of Platform Abstraction Layer : Linux, HP-UX.
- Administrator : ClearCase, Linux, Solaris.
- 1996 - 1997 : SILICOMP.
Developer and Technical adviser in the Appli-Bus team.
Help define, design solutions. Design and code.
- Design, technical choices and development of the product.
- Expertise in object oriented technologies : Perl, C++, Java and CORBA.
- Integrator specialist for development teams in foreign companies.
- Framework design and coding : API, IPC, performance, components, fault-tolerant, asynchronous, event driven, mixed threading.
- System programming coding, platform abstraction layer for POSIX, Windows NT.
- 1995 - 1996 : Hewlett-Packard Grenoble, Telecom Network Operation division.
Internship for end of engineer study project : porting of the TCAP layer, part of the SS7 network protocol stack, over TCP/IP, running in High-Availability.
Design and code. C, Objective-C, Unix System, socket.
- 1989 - 1995 : EIBA Montpellier - France, softwares for building companies.
Internship software development for about 24 month cumulated.
Progressive takeover of project and technical choices. C, C++, Dos/Windows.
- Education :
- 1992 - 1995 : ENSIMAG (computing and networks)/ENSERG (digital electronic) jointed System architecture Engineer (Equivalent to a Master degree).
|Language C,ADA,Scheme||Assembly language||Computers architecture||Computer building|
|Integrated circuits||Networking||Kernel coding||Compiler coding|
- 1989 - 1992 : Preparatory classes to the French 'grandes écoles' (Math Sup., Math Spé. M) (Equivalent to an Associate degree in Math and Physics)
- 1988 - 1989 : French C BAC
- Miscellaneous :
- French : Native language.
- Professional english : Daily usage.
- Business trips to Asia, South America and North America to meet customers and partners.
- Backpack vacation trips to Asia and Southeast Europe.
- Ski, science fiction, mountain walking.